I don't remember the car. I do have a trophy my dad won down there in a 72 Chevrolet Pickup though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
anyone remember the drag car named COLOR ME GONE that just dominiated the dragstrip down Coeburn in the early 80's? The car looked like crap but week in and week out you would see these guys pull up and unload all these nice looking cars that you knew would just fly and they would get smoked by Color Me Gone every week. I don't know if he ever lost
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I don't remember the car. I do have a trophy my dad won down there in a 72 Chevrolet Pickup though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
maybe some new posters will remember
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks